Do you want to set up a fitness room at home so that you can do sports in peace, without wasting time on the road, and without paying a subscription? In this article, you will find out how you can create a gym at home. People in Norske-Anmeldelser who have tried sports at home, especially during this difficult period of the coronavirus pandemic, when gyms are closed, said they were pleased with the results. To create a gym at home, you need to choose the right space and adapt it according to the exercises you are going to perform.
The gym at home is a very good idea, but only if your motivation does not depend on the typical atmosphere of gyms. Some do not even think of training alone, away from the fun and interesting atmosphere of the gym, where they can socialize and where they can do the exercises under the guidance of a coach.
Essential equipment for a home fitness room
The secret of arranging a gym at home, in a small space, is to choose only the strictly necessary equipment, which allows you to train efficiently, depending on your personalized exercise program. Try, as much as possible, to choose folding appliances, which you can hide under the bed or in the closet when you are not using them. There are folding exercise benches, portable stationary bikes, folding steppers, and many other devices that you can easily store.
Also, even if you do sports at home, don’t forget about clothes and supplements. You can find these on Gymgrossisten. On the one hand, clothing will make you feel good and motivated, on the other hand, supplements are very important for the energy they offer you.
In which place in the house you can arrange a small fitness room
If you live in a house in the yard you can easily arrange a gym in the garage, in the attic, or a garden corner. If you want to make a gym in the block of flats where space is limited, it is not easy to find the right place for equipment and exercise.
Difficult, but not impossible, like many interior design projects, especially if you have a free corner of the room. It doesn’t even matter much what the room is about, it’s important to be able to organize your home fitness accessories there.
How to create a gym at home
Here are the main tips you can consider when you want to do a gym at home:
- Mattress – The first step to setting up a gym in your home is to purchase a sports mattress. This is great because you can use it for both yoga and body toning exercises;
- Choose a large open space – An open space is the best place to arrange a gym at home. You can choose the living room, bedroom, or any other room spacious enough;
- Improvised weights at home – To tone your arms, you can create your weights at home, these being very important during training. Lifting weights will help you strengthen your biceps, triceps, and chest muscles;
A fitness room, be it an apartment, must be equipped with some basic equipment, without which you could not perform the most important exercises.
Thus, you will need:
- a fitness or yoga mattress;
- resistance bands;
- dumbbells of different weights, depending on your needs;
- one or two kettlebell dumbbells;
- a medicine ball;